See you in October, Fam!
What is DBS Day?
You don't know what DBS Day is? We can tell you!
In 2021, Bill de Blasio (Mayor of the city of New York)
proclaimed October 26th the official Drama Book Shop Day.
The Drama Book Shop is a community space for everyone enthused by the Arts-students, fans, theater professionals, and award-winning artists alike. Since 1917, The Drama Book Shop has been a mainstay of New York's theater scene, and with the support of the thousands of patrons that have passed through the shop's doors, will continue to be for the next 100 years to come.
What is the event?
We are just a group of friends who met because of Lin-Manuel Miranda and we want to celebrate the Drama Book Shop Day with you. That's why we're planning a lot of cool things to do there!
The most important reason is to support the Drama Book Shop as well as other local businesses. We are planning activities that can be done in a group or at your own pace, and over the next days we will begin to reveal what these activities will be.
- RSVP ClosedWed, Oct 25New YorkOct 25, 11:00 AM – 12:45 PMNew York, 85 Broad St, New York, NY 10004, USAOct 25, 11:00 AM – 12:45 PMNew York, 85 Broad St, New York, NY 10004, USAAre you as obsessed with Hamilton: An American Musical as we are? For the first time ever, tour-goers can join our Green Team Guides on Alexander Hamilton’s sidewalks and explore “the revolution happening in New York” in the 1700’s on our HamilTour.
- RSVP ClosedThu, Oct 26New YorkOct 26, 7:00 PM – 9:45 PMNew York, 226 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USAOct 26, 7:00 PM – 9:45 PMNew York, 226 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USAThe original Broadway production of the award-winning musical that tells the story of Alexander Hamilton, first secretary of the treasury, blending hip-hop, jazz, R&B, and Broadway styles, filmed from the Richard Rogers Theater in New York.
- RSVP ClosedFri, Oct 27New YorkOct 27, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PMNew York, 65 Jumel Terrace, New York, NY 10032, USA
- RSVP ClosedFri, Oct 27New YorkOct 27, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PMNew York, 414 W 141st St, New York, NY 10031, USAOct 27, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PMNew York, 414 W 141st St, New York, NY 10031, USAHamilton Grange National Memorial preserves the home of Alexander Hamilton, completed in 1802. While New York City changed drastically around the home, it preserves the legacy of Alexander Hamilton and his role in founding the United States.
- Fri, Oct 27New YorkOct 27, 7:00 PM – 9:40 PMNew York, 410 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USAOct 27, 7:00 PM – 9:40 PMNew York, 410 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USAThis is a play by Owen Panetteiri (a close friend of Lin’s). There will be a reception with the cast after the show and the Mirandas are producing the show. Tickets* available soon. However we would like to get an idea of how many people would like to go.
- RSVP ClosedSat, Oct 28New YorkOct 28, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AMNew York, W 45th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Be part of the fun from anywhere!
We want to celebrate Lin-Manuel Miranda's work together! For that we have some group tickets to see the musical Hamilton during DBS Day week.
Where to stay?
Who are we?
Social Media / Scribe
Social Media / Design
Social Media / Communications
Social Media / Communications
PodCast / Communications